Discover all the legal information and conditions of use of our Masar site.
Welcome to Masar!
- Website: This Website and all its pages and contents.
- Massar: Masar Development and Reconstruction Company, and any references to pronouns like "ourselves", "we" and "our" shall have the same meaning.
- User: The person who chooses to access the Website, and any references to pronouns like "you" and "yours" shall have the same meaning.
- Content: Means all information, documents and materials on the Website and any text, software, database, form, graphics, written work, summary, newsletter, press release, news, guide, article, status report and any other material and document whether hosted on or downloaded from the Website.
- Cookies: Small text files stored in your browser, computer, or mobile device when you visit a web page or application, for the purpose of improving your experience. Our system will send a cookie file to your device when you visit our Website, unless you modify your browser settings to reject cookies.
3. Collecting Data:
To the extent permitted by laws, we collect many different types of data for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you, through:
- Fill out the forms through our electronic services.
- Request information about the products, services and investments we provide.
- Answer the surveys.
- Third parties for the purpose of improving and orienting the services and ads to interested parties.
- Publicly available data.
3.1 Personal Data:
When using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that might be used to contact or identify you "Personal Data". Personally identifiable information may include but not limited to:
- Email address.
- First and last name.
- Phone number, address, state, province, zip code and city.
- Cookies and Usage Data.
- Curriculum vitae and its information, if you apply for a job with us.
3.2 Usage Data:
We may also collect data about how the Service is accessed and used "Usage Data". These Usage Data may include information such as your computer's IP address, browser type and version, our Service pages that you visit, the time and date of your visit and the time you spend on these pages and other personal data.
Tracking and Cookies :
• Preference Cookies: We use preference cookies to remember your preferences and settings (i.e. language, site layout, country of use).
• Statistical Cookies: We use statistical cookies to help us understand how visitors and users interact by collecting and reporting data anonymously.
• Marketing Cookies: We use marketing cookies for the purpose of displaying relevant and attractive ads to the visitor and user.
• Third Party Cookies: We may share cookies anonymously with one or more third parties for the purpose of collecting reports and to help us improve the Website, including increasing the number of visitors to the Website, where visitors are referred to the Website from and the pages they visited.
4. Use of Data:
We use the collected data for various purposes, for example:
- Provide and maintain the Service.
- Notify you about changes to our Service.
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service upon your choice.
- Provide customer service and technical support.
- Provide analysis or valuable information to enable us to improve the Service.
- Monitor the use of the Service.
4.1 Data Transfer:
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to computers located outside the region or country in which you are located, where the data protection laws may differ from those applied in your country. If you are located outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and process it there.
4.2 Data Disclosure:
Your tracked personal data may be disclosed in good faith, where as such procedure is necessary to:
- Legal compliance and obligation towards judicial and security authorities.
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Masar.
- Prevent or investigate possible violations related to the Website.
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public.
- Fulfill the purpose for which you provided us with the information.
- Any other purpose expressed or implied upon providing the information.
5. Data Security:
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that there is no 100% secured method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage, and while we strive to use commercially acceptable methods to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may amend these Terms from time to time and the latest version will always be published on our website, so please review these pages regularly. By continuing to access or use the Service after publishing such amendments, you agree to adhere to the amended Terms. You may not use the Website unless you agree to the new Terms.
7. Governing Law:
Any dispute or claim of any nature between the user or visitor and Masar that may arise out of or in connection with this Website or its subject matter shall be governed by and interpreted under the laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the requirements of the competent authority. For the purpose of any dispute or claim, users of this Website must abide by laws based on their subordination to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia courts or competent authorities.
The content and information published on our Website are general information not advices that should be relied upon. This Website may include statements, reviews and advices from various information providers; and being published on our Website does not represent an attitude or ratify the accuracy or reliability of any advice, review, statement or other information provided by any information provider, user of this website or any other person, body or entity. Also, reliance on any of these advices, reviews, statements or other information shall be at the user's own risk, unless it is a stamped and certified paper or document in compliance with to Masar procedures.
Masar shall not bear any responsibility under any circumstances for any loss, damage, consequences or expenses incurred that may be alleged to be as a result of using this Website; and in particular we shall not be liable for any content that appears through the Website on your browser.
9. User Rights in relation to their Personal Data:
The following are some of your rights in relation to your personal data:
- Access to your personal data we keep.
- Obtain your personal data held by Masar.
- Know the purpose for which your personal data is collected and how it will be used.
- Restrict the use of your personal data in some cases.
- Modify and update your personal data held by Masar.
- Request to delete your personal data held by Masar.
- Withdraw your consent and object to the use of your data.
10. Delete Data and Inquiries:
In the event that you change your mind about the information provided or have an inquiry or complaint, Masar will arrange and facilitate ways to correct, update or remove the personal information provided and respond to inquiries and complaints. Please contact us through Contact Us page: https://masardestination.com/en/contact